Wedding Coordinator in Crete or Santorini
Your wedding coordinator, who will be available to you at all times throughout your stay, will during your meeting take you through all the details agreed upon and will answer any pending queries for your very important day.
Before your wedding day
- Immediately after we receive your confirmation, we will reply to you by email and issue all the necessary details and costs. At this point we will require a 20% deposit – which is non-refundable and thus we will issue you the necessary invoice.
- Upon receipt of the deposit we will then book the date and location of your wedding and then inform you of the required documents.
- The original translated documents should be sent to us at the latest 6 weeks before your wedding date so that we can check that all is in order.
- Also 6 weeks prior to the wedding a further 70% of the total cost should be sent.
- Upon your arrival we will immediately make arrangements for our first meeting at your accommodation. We will discuss all the fine details and we will answer any further queries you may have. The balance of the total cost of the wedding should be settled 1 day before the day of the wedding.
On the day of your Wedding
The wedding coordinator will be with you at all times ensuring that every detail is carried out as arranged. Should there be any last minute amendments, we are available at all times to assist.
Following the Wedding
One or two days after your wedding, our Wedding coordinator will accompany you to the registrar’s office where you will be asked to sign the final documents. On the occasion when the marriage certificate has not been issued before your departure, we will arrange for the certificate to be sent to your home address by courier service.